Budget and material
The estimated cost of this journey will be 22’000 Francs (approximately 15’000 Euros).
It means, still as an evaluation:
- 5’000.- for the material (bike, tent, bags).
- 5’000.- for the airplane tickets (flights Africa-America and America-Asia)
- 10’000.- for the quotidian (food, eventual accommodations)
- 2’000.- for the administrative part (Visas, insurances…)
In order to collect this sum, I work as most as often as possible on top of my studies: investigator for Jeko, handler in Drafil SA and shop assistant in Athléticum Flon in Lausanne. However I also count on you, reader! So if you feel generosity growing up in you, please entertain it and go to the section “Support me”! =)
I will soon publish a detailed list of the material that I will bring with me. Before this moment, here are some articles I am looking for at a low price and which are, maybe, forgotten at the bottom of a cellar or in an attic.
- A tent “Vaude Hogan XT”
- A light mattress type “Term-a-rest”
- A camping stove “Primus Omnifuel
- A camera “Canon” 500D or 50D
- A light tripod